I started work on Autoptimize 1.7.0, working my way through this feature list:
- update CSS & JS optimization components to most recent versions
- add CSS exclusion
- remove legacy CDN & YUI support, replacing CDN with something simpler
- clear cache of w3tc, hypercache, fast cache, faster cache, … when flushing AO cache
- better layout of the admin-page
- update translations
The goal is to release a first test-version in October (maybe as early as next week, things are progressing pretty well) and to push the final version (which might include one extra feature which could be kind of a killer one) out in November.
So why do I need help?
- For testing the subsequent “beta”-releases (based on trunk)
- To provide translations (based on a POT-file, using a gettext-compatible tool).
If you’re interested to help on this release (or, more in general, would like to support other users or co-develop future releases) hop to this wordpress.org support forum thread and give us a shout-out.
[cross-posted from Autoptimize support forum on wordpress.org]