Less then a year after reaching 100000 downloads, Autoptimize broke the 200000 barrier just last week.
It’s also exiting to see how people are blogging (or tweeting) about it as well;
- David Mottershead wrote about it in his “How to make your WordPress website very fast“
- “Using Autoptimize Plugin for WordPress Performance” by Patrick Nommensen
- Mark De Scande, a WordPress performance consultant from South-Africa, wrote “Website Optimization Using Autoptimize on WP Engine Site“
- “Autoptimize für WordPress Blogs“; a very short but much-tweeted article in German
- “Velocizzare WordPress con Autoptimize, W3 Super Cache e EWWW Image Optimizer” which is, you guessed it, in Italian
- And in Spanish to finish up; “Autoptimize con W3 Total Cache“
So yeah, I’m pretty amazed by how well Autoptimize is doing. Thanks for the confidence!