What a song, what a voice, what an atmosphere. And two basses? Wow, just wow!
And if you find the clip too distracting, the song works great live as well.
An epic 15 minutes of jazz from Kamasi Washington’s soul; “Truth”. I’ve been listening to this on repeat since I heard it yesterday evening on Lefto’s radioshow. So beautiful & moving, so rooted in the past and yet so fresh and timeless!
Thanks for using Autoptimize guys & girls, looking forward to providing you with the new version next month!
So work on Autoptimize 2.2 is almost finished and I need your help testing this version before releasing (targeting May, but that depends on you!). The more people I have testing, the faster I might be able to push this thing out and there’s a lot to look forward to;
- New option: enable/ disable AO for logged in users for all you pagebuilders out there
- New option: enable/ disable AO for cart/ checkout pages of WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads & WP eCommerce
- New minification/ caching system, significantly speeding up your site for non-cached pages (previously part of a power-up)
- Switched to rel=preload + Filamentgroup’s loadCSS for CSS deferring
- Additional support for HTTP/2 setups (no GUI, you might need to have a look at the API to see/ use all possibilities)
- Important improvements to the logic of which JS/ CSS can be optimized (getPath function) increasing reliability of the aggregation process
- Updated to a newer version of the CSS Minification component (albeit not the 3.x one, which seems a tad too fresh and which would require me to drop support for PHP 5.2 which will come but just not yet)
- API: Lots of extra filters, making AO (even) more flexible.
- Lots of bugfixes and smaller improvements (see GitHub commit log)
So if you want to help:
- Download the zip-file from Github
- Overwrite the contents of
wp-content/plugins/autoptimize with the contents of
autoptimize-master from the zip
- Test and if any bug (regression) create an issue in GitHub (if it doesn’t exist already).
Very much looking forward to your feedback!