Times change and that jazz thing has caught on pretty big the last couple of years for me. And now there’s Japanese Jazz-maestro Toshio Matsuura covering Carl Craig’s “At Les”. How great is that, right!?
I just pushed out an update of the Autoptimize 2.4 beta branch on GitHub, with this in the changelog;
- new: Autoptimize “listens” to page caches being cleared, upon which it purges it’s own cache as well. Support depends on known action hooks firing by the page cache, supported by Hyper Cache, WP Rocket, W3 Total Cache, KeyCDN Cache Enabler, support confirmed coming in WP Fastest Cache and Comet Cache.
- new: Google Fonts can now be “aggregated & preloaded”, this uses CSS which is loaded non render-blocking
- improvement: “remove all Google Fonts” is now more careful (avoiding removing entire CSS
We’re still looking for beta-testers and some of these new features might convince you to jump on board? You can download the zip-file here, installing it a simple one-time process:
- Deactivate Autoptimize 2.3.x
- Go to Plugins -> New -> Upload
- Select the downloaded zipfile and upload
- Click activate
- Go to Settings -> Autoptimize to review some of the new settings
In case of any problem; we’re actively looking for feedback in the GitHub Issue queue :-)
Can’t say I know tUnE yArDs’ music that well, but the new material seems somewhat more electronic, dance-y. But man do they do a great job live!