So this was 2015 in numbers:
- I wrote 107 blogposts, 41 ourTubes and only 8 in Dutch
- 211 comments were added
- Getting 98258 pageviews (up from 2014 (90K) but still significantly below 2013 (122K))
- Most popular posts:
- 5 tips to tackle problems with iframes might be an oldie, but it remains the most popular post with 20280 pageviews
- Requests for pages concerning Autoptimize combined totaled 17505 pageviews
- Quick tip: disabling WordPress author pages was the most popular 2015 article with 1767 pageviews
- My WordPress plugins:
- wp-youtube-lyte: pushed out 3 minor and 1 major release, getting 40264 downloads pushing the total to 250545 and having +10000 active installs
- wp-donottrack: no releases for this one (except for some small readme.txt changes),
downloaded 2355 times bringing the total to 14364 and +2000 active installs.
- autoptimize: 2 minor and 1 major release, downloaded 265299 times this year, bringing the total to 506930 and +100000 active installs
That was 2015. For 2016 my main goal is to work on Optimizing Matters.